Refunds Returns & Exchanges
- Goods may be returned for exchange or full refund within 14 days of receipt.
- Before returning the item(s), you will need to contact our customer service team on email@example.com, quoting your original order number.
- If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. Please ensure that the items are safely packaged and return to us using a signed for delivery service and include a reason for return. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in transit whilst being returned to us.
- Please note we are not responsible for the cost of return postage unless items delivered are faulty or incorrect. If this should occur please contact us. Please allow7 working days for returns to be processed once they reach us.
- If it is an international return, please clearly label the package "Returned for refund". This will ensure that your returned goods are not held in UK customs, which could otherwise result in delays in processing your refund.
- Please send your returned items to:
120 Sinclair Drive
Basingstoke , Hampshire
RG21 6AD UK
- If you are exchanging the goods and the new item you require costs less than the one you have returned, in that case, we will refund you the difference. In case of the exchange , when the new item you require costs more than the one you returned an additional payment will be needed from you.
- Refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser.
- In the case of exchanges, a re-delivery to UK can be done at a charge of £2.50 or £19.99 for international delivery.