JewelSparkle recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal and financial information.
We have instituted strict policies and security measures to protect your information. Any information you provide to us is maintained on secure servers, with restricted access, and we make reasonable efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us.
On our Site, you may have the option to join our email list and receive information about our products, services and offers. If you provide us with your email address when you register online you may automatically be added to our email list and receive marketing or promotional information.
If you do not wish to receive such information, you may opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the Site, or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect
- Contact information (such as name,postal address,email address and mobile or other telephone number).
- Username and Password if you have registered an account with us.
- Device Information .
- Photographs, comments and other content you provide.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and special offers.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- To provide our website and its contents to you.
- To provide requested products and services including, as applicable, order confirmation, billing and delivering products or services.
- To process and track orders.
- To respond to comments, questions, or concerns.
- To prevent and detect fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities.
- To improve and develop new services and product offerings.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products,special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use other information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To notify you of changes to our website or any products or services we offer.
- To Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
Information Sharing Policy
Jewelsparkle does not share, sell, rent or disclose our clients’ names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any unaffiliated third party, unless
(a) required in order to process your order, or
(b) required by law, government request, process or court order based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform and comply with such request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
This Site may contain links to other websites operated by other people or companies. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.
This Policy addresses information collected through this Site only. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of other websites that you visit.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Subject access requests:
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com or by writing Jewelkhazana Ltd t/a Jewelsparkle 160 Sinclair drive Basingstoke RG216AD UK Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.
If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, Please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.